Re: kickstart kernel replaced -> new partitions not mounted..?

err--never mind. I'm an idiot. :)

I missed a few drivers when putting my modules.cgz together. They're all there
now and everything is working as expected.

Thanks a million!
-lars

>From Lars Damerow <lars-rhdevel@xxxxxxxxx>, Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 01:36:34PM -0800:
> Cool! This is very helpful.
>
> I'm booting the machines over PXE, though--do I need to update the netstg*.img
> files instead? I copied the modules.cgz from my PXE initrd.img file (since it
> seems that their contents need to be identical) but still got the same
> disk space error.
>
> Thanks for the help,
> lars
>
> >From Werner Puschitz <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 02:42:08PM -0500:
> >
> > You also need to upgrade the modules in stage.img on your Kickstart
> > server. Otherwise it can't load other modules like ext3, etc.
> > Run lsmod and you probably see that ext3, jbd haven't been loaded.
> > Because of that it can't format the disks and you get the error message
> > that you don't have enough disk space.
> >
> > Check out my procedure at:
> > http://www.puschitz.com/Kickstart.shtml
> >
> > Werner

lars damerow
pixar animation studios
button pusher
lars-rhdevel@xxxxxxxxx

"Every once in a while a band comes along that changes the course of human
history--and that band is They Might Be Giants."