Re: kickstart kernel replaced -> new partitions not mounted..?

You also need to upgrade the modules in stage.img on your Kickstart
server. Otherwise it can't load other modules like ext3, etc.
Run lsmod and you probably see that ext3, jbd haven't been loaded.
Because of that it can't format the disks and you get the error message
that you don't have enough disk space.

Check out my procedure at:
http://www.puschitz.com/Kickstart.shtml

Werner