RE: Porting the Psyche Install for Special Hardware

I looked at the /usr/share/doc/anaconda-8.0/command-line.txt parameters
list, and I do not see "noapic" on the list?  If this really is a parameter,
where would I find a complete list of anaconda parameters?

I tried any number of parameters together from the command-line list, still
without luck.  A coworker was able to get 8.0 running on his same model
laptop by taking a drive from another box (with RH8 already installed) and
booting it with a recompiled kernel. I would like to get install CDs
together, though, so that I can support similar hardware with my clients.
Looking through Toshiba's forums, it looks like a lot of people are having
similar problems.

If anyone has a good grasp of how the kernel is built for the anaconda
installations, I would find any contributions helpful.  My next step is to
pick through the python code to see if I can figure out where the kernel is
created.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

-Matt
mhowell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx