Re: Anaconda Setup

From: "Asrul Munir Bin Azizan" <asrulmunir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: asrulmunir@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Anaconda Setup
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:46:49 +0800

From: "Asrul Munir Bin Azizan" <asrulmunir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: anaconda-devel-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Anaconda Setup
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:23:20 +0800

Hi All,

I wanted to know how to setup the anaconda environment for tinkering with the installer. I have been using mkcramfs to change some stuff in the stage2.img but that is all kids stuff. How do i do it from scratch including the boot image and all. What i meant is what kind of directory structure do i need to use the mk-images scripts etc in the scripts directory of the anaconda source???

Somebody kindly point me in the right direction since i have been googling now for a long time without any concrete pointers.

Thanks in advance,

Asrul Munir

Hi,

Sorry for replying to my own post but I was just checking if anybody
is even following this list actively? Nothing else.

Oh one more thing if anybody would be kind enough to help me out
with my query please I will be eternally grateful

Thanks,

Asrul Munir