Re: KeyError: libstdc3.2

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 02:01:25AM +0530, Keith Fernandez wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I built my custom redHat CD, But I guess I did something wrong.
> I got an error like KeyError:libstdc3.2 at the end of the dump
> What does KeyError mean.
> I can post the entire log of what anaconda throws up if need be.
> I just thought I would ask the question of what KeyError: could mean.
>
> Regards,
> Keith
> --------
> Linux: because I want to get there today.  Without rebooting.
> --------

My guess: there's a Python dictionary somewhere.  Something in anaconda is
trying to find libstdc3.2 in that dictionary, using libstdc3.2 as a "key".
Python dictionaries are roughly like arrays in other languages, except that
they can take non-integer data types as indices, or "keys" as they are called
in Python.

Maybe libstdc3.2 is listed in, say, your %packages in kickstart, or in your
hdlist, but the corresponding RPM isn't included on your CD?

--Seth