Re: buildinstall errors

I only had problems when it was trying to make the "cdrom" image.  I
looked at the code and looked for large things to get rid of.  I noticed
that NFS was included for the cdrom image.  For a plain old cdrom install
NFS is not needed.  So I modified the script to take out NFS for just the
cdrom image.  It is true that NFS could be useful on the cdrom image
mostly for rescue mode.  So you have to decide what you want more.

-Connie Sieh
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory