Re: Test the iso image.

PrasannaKumar wrote:
hi,

I have created .iso image and mounted on mnt/linux.
I want to test the installer i have created before burning it into the cd.
I have tried

/usr/sbin/anaconda --test -m cdrom://mnt/linux but it could not open the display. How to test the installer after creating iso image ? any idea?

Try /usr/sbin/anaconda --test -m nfs:/mnt/linux

then i want to modify the anaconda-ks.cfg file at runtime. It says that it s created by anaconda installer.
suppose i want to add a post install script the file, how can i proceed ?

You cannot modify the ks.cfg file at runtime. You can, however, edit it before. Put a ks.cfg script on your media (CD or floppy), and boot using ks ks=file:/ks.cfg. Change that ks.cfg file accordingly.

Forrest