Anaconda and Rescue mode

         Does anaconda do anything differently while loading on Laptops as
opposed to Desktops.. I shall give you a brief background of what I am
trying to do. I am trying to automate getting into the linux rescue mode and
instead of linux giving me a shell, I am replacing it with a script of mine.
I have got this to work in a very twisted way. I use kickstart configurator
to get rid of the language and country selection and for the rest of the
process I have changed a few python anaconda scripts.
      But on the the Sony Vaio, it asks me the language selection and then
the country selection and then it gives me the choice of installing from
Hard Drive or NFS or ... However the same thing works for desktops...

Please advise !

Thanks,
Sameer.