Re: Failure using buildinstall on updated Valhalla.

Yep, that was it.  It wasn't obvious because all the disks in the images
directory were written.  I forgot about the last one, cdboot.img.  It had
49K free the last time I built the images, and not enough this time.  So,
just updated everything but the kernel, back-leveled Newt, and succeeded
this time.  Since we're out of space for future updates, I also replaced
my version of Anaconda with the original 7.3-7 from the stock
installation, after building the images, of course.  The result is an
installed system that is totally stock, albeit up2date stock.

          Thanks.
--
          Bill  in Denver