Re: [Maybe OT] Trademarks and other such legal-type stuff

On Wednesday 16 October 2002 03:35, Matt Wilson wrote:
> However, if you're giving verbatim copies of what we provide on our
> FTP site, all is fine with regard to trademark usage.

I don't think that's what the web location you quoted in another email says.

See this quote from http://www.redhat.com/about/corporate/trademark/page7.html
anet Smith decides to download Red Hat® Linux® version 7.2 from Red Hat's ftp
site. She makes no modifications to the software and manufactures CDs
containing Red Hat® Linux® 7.2 and no other software. She wants to market her
CDs.

Q: Can she sell the CDs?