copying cds on harddrive

Hi,
I'm trying to get the installer to copy the cds on the hard drive
while doing the installation of the packages.

I am wondering how I can do this with the busybox cpio.
There is no -p option in this version, it seems only made
to extract (no -o either; Usage: cpio -[dimtuv][F cpiofile]).

I use dd for now so I can kickstart a client with the nfsiso
method, but I'd rather have write access to the three on the
server. I'm thinking I could change the cpio for another but
I'd like to know if there is another (easier) way to do this.

Thanks
--
Philippe Gendreau