To tony, and to you all, about anaconda itself

*********************************
I think that before you run buildinstall, you should have a comps file in your $BUILDROOT/RedHat/base, otherwise the pkgorder.txt buildinstall generated will be zero length.

You can run buildinstall with --pkgorder, or you can make pkgorder.txt later by calling /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/pkgorder, it's all up to you.

Here is a stupid question ( may be plain simple for you, but I know little about python :) :

Now I want to modify the anaconda installer itself, ( e.g. I want to replace some pics, or add some "screens"), so I have to test anaconda. I now need cdrom install method. Must I burn it to cd and install with it before I can know whether anaconda acts as what I want to? There must be a way to save my CD-R.

It seems to be ./anaconda --test -m hd://**** -r or something.

My buildsourcetree is /redhat/i386/RedHat/***, you know, as tony teach me,
and I have mkisofsed a /valhalla-disc1.iso, within it is my modified anaconda-7.3-7 and anaconda-runtime-7.3-7 rpms.

Please tell me how to test whether the installer.

Thank you !

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.microsoft.com/cn