Re: Reboot after install keeps running install again

That's happening because of the way iSeries works with Linux. Though the CD
is not there, the kernel is copied into the C slot and OS/400 uses the
contents of the slot as the boot image. So the CDs presence or absence
makes no difference on the reboot command....

Liza

                      "James S. Martin"
                      <james.martin@xxxxxxxxx>         To:       anaconda-devel-list@xxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                         cc:
                      anaconda-devel-list-admin        Subject:  Re: Reboot after install keeps running install again
                      @redhat.com

                      06/05/2002 10:55 AM

Interesting situation.  How could it run the installation without any
installation media?  Is it booting off of the network perhaps?

James