Package order problem on 7.3.

Hi all,

     In order to install, I must rebuild the kernel and anaconda.
http://linux-speakup.org/
I did the rebuilding on 7.2.  I rebuilt the media-set using, among other
things, the pkgorder command.  The order didn't change.  This is good.
Then, I went on to successfully install Valhalla.  Today the errata for
mod_python came out and it was time to make the new set.  This time, the
package order is radically different.  This is a problem because folks
RSYNCing from my images will have quite a download.

     Does anyone have an idea what might have changed between the
releases.  I restored the old mod_python package and got the same new
order with the old version of mod_python taken from the regenerated
hdlist.  I copied the Enigma version of /etc/sysconfig/i18n to ~/.i18n and
restarted the shell, just in case it was a collation problem.

          TIA.
          Bill in Denver