kickstart

Dear Friend,
Pleases call me Swankong.I am a Chinese.I am a user of
RedHat linux.
I want to cutomisze RedHat Linux Kickstart CDrom so
that I can remove some RPMS on the original CD and add
some my own RPMS to it.In this way, I can install my
RPMS during the installation time.
What should I do to carry out this goal? Shall I
modify anaconda program or only modify some
configuration files? Would you give me some
suggestion?
Thanks.
Swankong