Re: Anaconda slightly broken

> > P.S.  Can we get the headers on this list fixed, so that when I hit
> > reply it will reply to the list, and not to the sender?
>
> Please no, I much prefer using reply to address the sender and some kind of
> group reply to address the list.

FILTER=$HOME/bin/fixmail

:0f
* .*anaconda-devel-list@xxxxxxxxxx
| $FILTER anaconda-devel-list@xxxxxxxxxx

[summer@numbat summer]$ cat bin/fixmail
#!/usr/bin/perl
$List=$ARGV[0];
while ($L = <STDIN>)
   {
      chomp $L;
      $L =~ s/ *$//;
      next if $L =~ /^Reply-To:/i;
      if ($L eq "")
         {
            print "Reply-to: $List\n\n";
            print  <STDIN>;
            last;
         }
      print "$L\n";
   }
[summer@numbat summer]$

Might have been smarter to fix it with formail, but I hadn't read up on formail
at the time;-)

--
Cheers
John Summerfield

Microsoft's most solid OS: http://www.geocities.com/rcwoolley/

Note: mail delivered to me is deemed to be intended for me, for my disposition.

If you don't like being told you're wrong,
	be right!