Re: no module named todo in check-repository.py

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, Brian Lee wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got follow error and need help. I tried to find out todo.py and a
> directory named todo, but failed. (I tested this on RH 7.2 Enigma.)
>
> [root@pooky anaconda-runtime]# pwd
> /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime
> [root@pooky anaconda-runtime]# ./check-repository.py /usr/local/senux/
> Traceback (innermost last):
>   File "./check-repository.py", line 38, in ?
>     import todo
> ImportError: No module named todo

check-repository is a 3rd party script that is distributed with
anaconda.  Older versions of anaconda used to have a todo module, but
don't anymore.  Apparnetly this script wasn't updated for that.
However, a quick glances shows that the script doesn't actually use the
todo module, so I'd suggest removing the 'import todo' line from the
script and then trying it again.