Is is possible to use anaconda without an install?

Hi,

I am building a script that makes redhat cd's with some modifications. Since
I have made some modifications in anaconda, is there a way to make anaconda
run (i.e. genhdlist, buildinstall, splitdistro...) without installing it
with make install?

The reason is that I dont want to replace my existing anaconda from my host
system, and a make install will overwrite the existing one.

Thanks for your help!
Daniel Shane