Re: No Audio Output

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    :  No Audio Output
  Date & Time: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 22:19:02 +0000

[LP] == Lex Peters <sexelex@xxxxxxxxxxx> has written:

LP>  Info About System :  https://alsa-project.org/db/?f=2051fd37538f31d94f57dec4c87ca6e10eae26e5

LP>  I have audio output through the HDMI to my monitor.  The speaker
LP>  in the rear and headphone jack in the front have no output and I
LP>  have tried many things.  Any assistance on resolving this is
LP>  greatly appreciated.

LP>  The snap shot above is of my system streaming a YouTube video and
LP>  the headphone jack is connected for my output.   All volumes are
LP>  turned all the way up and I still have zero audio output.

You can solve this problem by setting the bios of the motherboard to
not use on-boad sound.

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡 野宮  賢                             mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛  "Maddox hopes that empowering users to pick their own algorithms will
	  get them to think more about what’s involved in making them. "

	-- Bluesky's Custom Algorithms Could Be the Future of Social Media --