Re: How do I set up a filter/plugin?

>>> I am looking at jack too, i'll eventually install pipewire-jack as I
>>> am already running on pipewire, I'll look up for jack-compatible
>>> plugins.

Hi,

you need a jack compatible host application to load audio plugins such
as LADSPA or LV2 plugins, jack by itself can't integrate plugins.
However, Ardour for example can be used with jack or plain ALSA and
it's also a host for LADSPA and LV2. Pipewire seems not to be without
issues and probably not ready for a reliable recording environment yet.

Regards,
Ralf