Re: HP ZBook: no sound after resume on Ubuntu 20.04

Thanks for the answer! It looks like the problem I'm getting is
related to the other card though, this is the one that I "normally"
use for audio (unless they are somehow correlated). Unfortunately
neither alsa force-reload nor restarting pulseaudio work for me...

BR,
Blazej