official python alsa library

Hello,

I have developed quite a few python scripts using audio.
Most of the time I use pyaudio.
However, pyaudio does not allow a clear selection of inputs and outputs.
Everything must be configured by asoundrc or selected by a ID pyaudio specific...

I am looking for a library closer to the alsa model and allowing in particular to directly indicate the sound cards and to use the alsa plugin directives like plughw or dsnoop and dmix.

I have found https://github.com/larsimmisch/pyalsaaudio.
But it seems to me that this project is supported by one person. If I make this choice, I am a little afraid that this project will not be supported in the future, making my projects unusable.

My question is, is there a python library officially supported by alsa the alsa community?

Thanks in advance!