RME HDSPe AIO + RME AO4S 192 AIO

Ralph, the AO4S expansion card for HDSPe AIO also works well, adds 4 monophonic outputs that become 2 stereo and does it totally independently of the main AIO card. It has an analog section and a DAC dedicated only to you and its outputs so the quility is at the top. What I don't understand is how to save HDSPMixer settings. I tried to adjust the volumes of the channels, one of the presets flashes, I press the button of the desired preset, for example 1, they all flash, I press save and he blocks the flashing preset. It seems done but when I restart the machine after turning it off, at the next restart the preset returns to the origin and has not saved anything. I also tried through a drop-down menu but nothing does not save. Why? Do you have any idea?