RME Exspansion

Hi Ralph, sorry I didn't know you had to answer in the other address, I thought that having arrived the letter with your address, I had to reply to yours to get it direct because you were dealing with my case. It still hasn't arrived, I will let you know as soon as it arrives and I can test it but they told me from a forum that there should be no problems and that the expansion works well. Let me know, but do you work on the ALSA for Linux team? I would have to ask you another question, before RME, I had taken the Sound Blaster AE-9 and thinking that I didn't need specific drivers for sound cards in general, I mounted it in my Linux system but obviously it doesn't work. Can you tell me if ALSA plans to convert the AE-9 drivers for Linux in the near future? The card is of a high standard and therefore it is a pity not to support it ...