type multi with bluetooth and soundcard

Hello,
At home I have a Raspberry PI with Moode Audio installed. I want to play my audio in my living room, but also in my kitchen where a bluetooth speaker is located. I understand that this will be out-of-sync. Playing either in the kitchen/living room is no problem, but I don't get it to play simultaneously. My config is as following.
#/etc/alsa/conf.d/20-bluealsa-dmix.conf
pcm.btaplay_dmix {
    type plug
    slave.pcm "plug_btaplay_dmix"
}

pcm.plug_btaplay_dmix {
    type dmix
    ipc_key 321456
    slave {
        pcm {
            type hw
         card 0
            device 0
        }
        format "S16_LE"
        rate 44100
    }
}
# /etc/alsa/conf.d/btstream.conf
pcm.btstream {
    type plug
    slave.pcm {
        type bluealsa
         device "CC:21:19:40:C4:DA"
        profile "a2dp"
    }
}
# /etc/alsa/conf.d/multi.conf
pcm.multi {
  type route;
  slave.pcm {
      type multi;
      slaves.a.pcm "hw:0,0";
      slaves.b.pcm "btstream";
      slaves.a.channels 2;
      slaves.b.channels 4;
    bindings.0.slave a;
    bindings.0.channel 0;
    bindings.1.slave a;
    bindings.1.channel 1;
    bindings.2.slave b;
    bindings.2.channel 0;
    bindings.3.slave b;
    bindings.3.channel 1;

  }

ttable.0.0 1
ttable.1.1 1
ttable.0.2 1
ttable.1.3 1
}

There also configs that I did not paste here because I think it is not relevant. That could be wrong of course. The multi type is the last configuration I tried. To be honest: I have no real idea what I am doing there. I am just doing some trial-and-error.

Maybe some additional information is helpful.

# aplay -l
card 0: sndrpihifiberry [snd_rpi_hifiberry_dac], device 0: HifiBerry DAC HiFi pcm5102a-hifi-0 [HifiBerry DAC HiFi pcm5102a-hifi-0]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

# aplay -L
null
btaplay_dmix
alsaequal
plug_alsaequal
btstream
crossfeed
plug_bs2b
eqfa4p
plug_eqfa4p
invpolarity
multi
loop_cap
loop_play
default:CARD=sndrpihifiberry
    snd_rpi_hifiberry_dac, HifiBerry DAC HiFi pcm5102a-hifi-0
    Default Audio Device
sysdefault:CARD=sndrpihifiberry
    snd_rpi_hifiberry_dac, HifiBerry DAC HiFi pcm5102a-hifi-0
dmix:CARD=sndrpihifiberry,DEV=0
    snd_rpi_hifiberry_dac, HifiBerry DAC HiFi pcm5102a-hifi-0
    Direct sample mixing device
dsnoop:CARD=sndrpihifiberry,DEV=0
    snd_rpi_hifiberry_dac, HifiBerry DAC HiFi pcm5102a-hifi-0
    Direct sample snooping device
hw:CARD=sndrpihifiberry,DEV=0
    snd_rpi_hifiberry_dac, HifiBerry DAC HiFi pcm5102a-hifi-0
    Direct hardware device without any conversions
plughw:CARD=sndrpihifiberry,DEV=0
    snd_rpi_hifiberry_dac, HifiBerry DAC HiFi pcm5102a-hifi-0
    Hardware device with all software conversions

I have tried to play the multi type PCM with speaker-test and/or aplay without success. Hopefully someone is able to help.

Kind regards,
Frederik