Re: I'm confused - ttable, usb endpoints, snd_pcm_open.

> On Jan 1, 2019, at 6:42 AM, hpeyerl+alsa@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> I have a simple application that receives RTP streams and plays them to a custom headset.  The headset has up to 8 USB audio endpoints (configurable on the headset).  I want to send up to 8 RTP streams to 8 different audio endpoints within the headset (the headset allows me to select which stream is being heard with an HID device or by serial API).

It never fails.  I can spend hours looking at documentation and then as soon as I reach out for help, I find what I need in the documentation.

I believe what I need to do is just open the open the pcm as usual, and then setup my buffers as appropriate and pass them to snd_pcm_writen() as an array of pointers, one per channel.