Re: No sound on Linux Mint Sylvia

Dear Chuck,

On 04/10/18 18:01, Chuck Pergiel wrote:
I've been on the Linux Mint Forum
<https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=267455> and I've looked
on ALSA project pages <http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Main_Page>,
but I'm not getting anywhere.

Seems like I am missing something basic, like how do I determine just what
model of Intel HDA is in my machine?

Please run the script [1], which should collect a bunch of information, and attach that data (no upload needed) to your reply. That information should help developers to diagnose the issue.

Kind regards,

Paul

[1] https://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-info.sh