Baresip is using ALSA

Hi,

Baresip is a portable and modular SIP User-Agent with audio
and video support. It is written in C and distributed under
BSD license. The design is highly modular, with a small core
and multiple modules linking to external libraries.

One of these modules is using the API of your library. We wish
to thank you for providing such high quality library using a
permissive license.

More info about the Baresip project:

  https://github.com/alfredh/baresip

  http://creytiv.com/baresip.html

PS: I want to update your WIKI page, can you please send me your
    secret token?

Best Regards,

Alfred E. Heggestad
Berlin