RME HDSPe AES32 linux debian 7

Hello to all of you,

Nice to meet you :)

Since I know that RME does'nt support Linux, I wanted to know details about the RME HDSPe AES32 card and ALSA for helping this device operate.

So I managed to install the hsdp tools and I can see the mixer operating. with beautiful metrics colors.
except hdspconf with the following output, no gnome or X output:

HDSPConf 1.4 - Copyright (C) 2003 Thomas Charbonnel <thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
This program comes WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
HDSPConf is free software, see the file copying for details
Looking for HDSP cards :
Card 0 : RME AES32 S/N 0x99e606 at 0x92c00000, irq 16
No Hammerfall DSP card found.

I have 2 questions :
  1. I have a Focusrite Rednet D16R AES which is connected to the RME HDSPe AES32 by AVID AES Cables (Tascam wiring).

    I wanted to know how are the AES 1,2,3,4,..,14,15,16 ports between each sides communicate,

    The aim of the operation is to synchronise :

    1. The dante network external boxes devices to the Focusrite Rednet D16R AES
    2. The the Focusrite Rednet D16R AES to the RME HDSPe AES32
    3. The RME HDSPe AES32 inputs to Jack-Audio with jltcdump

  2. I think that the card is the wrong recognized because I got RME AES32 instead of RME HDSPe AES32

    • Output of aplay -l :
card 0: HDSPMx99e606 [RME AES32_99e606], device 0: RME AES32 [RME AES32]
    Subdevices: 0/1
    Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

Do you know what is the process for getting ALSA tech/dev support ?

I got a deadline at the end of the week, after that I won't be free again, any kind of help is really appreciated.

Thank you all.