Re: Troubleshooting new USB audio device

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 5:14 AM, Clemens Ladisch <clemens@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This might be a bug in the firmware of your device (I guess the driver
shipped with it does not bother to ask for the clock source status, and so
this function was never tested).

Do you know how to recompile your kernel?

Yes, I've done it many times - though it has been a few years. What specific customizations would you suggest?