alsa_int & alsa_out

Hi I use alsa_out to setup external devices with jack. This works fairly well with udev but I just noticed something.

Let's say I connect an external monitor and setup an output like this:
alsa_out -j 'my device' -dhw:2,7 -q 1

this creates a new device on the jack routing table but after the device get's disconnected, I can remove the connections with jack_disconnect but the 'my device' is still loitering around on my jack route.

How can I remove that device?