Mic volume too low on new Creative X-Fi Go! Pro USB

Hello,

I have a "Creative Technology Ltd Sound Blaster X-Fi Go!" USB sound card and connecting it to Raspberry Pi2 (or Ubuntu or whatever) however its Mic recording is too low, although I have `alsamixer` volumes controls to the top on Mic.

One thing worth notice is that the highest Mic gain is 6 dB gain, while on an older model USB sound card its 24 dB !!

Also, audio playing files seems to have a very far noise but its acceptable although it wasn't existing on my old USB sound card.

Also its important to mention that with the old USB card "Creative Technology, Ltd Sound Blaster Play!" everything was way better, though I understand cause it was really really well known card.

Here's my alsa-info output http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=5536b0bc976c30327040995262914ec5ea7796d5

Hopefully someone can help!