volume problem

I have a notebook, where speakers suddenly stopped working. I use
Debian testing (Stretch). Although speakers don't work, headphones
work fine.

It is not a hardware problem because they work If I boot into some
other distro I have.

Debian uses PulseAudio, but if I disable PulseAudio, the problem
persists. So I guess the problem is in ALSA underneath, and it must be
something muted or sound not routed properly.

I'm testing with aplay, like this:
   $ pasuspender -- aplay -D hw:1 file.wav

No errors given. Just no sound through speakers. I can hear the sound
if I plug headphones.

Looking at mixers (amixer and alsamixer), I can't find anything muted.
I have attached amixer output as a text file.

Can anyone help me debug this?

--
Bruno Schneider