Bug Tracker?

Hello -

I was searching for ALSA's bug tracker to submit a ticket.  The link
on the main page is apparently broken and searches showed a couple of
different bug trackers with really old tickets in them, so I'm not
confident those are still being used.  Can anyone tell me where I can
submit a ticket?

For those of you curious as to what the issue is, there is a ticket
open on Arch Linux's bug tracker directly that I can't tell whether or
not it has been submitted to the ALSA dev team for review.  I'm
experiencing the same issue as the person who posted the ticket and
have currently downgraded my copy of alsa-plugins to temporarily
remedy the situation.  The Arch Linux ticket (and audio examples of
the issue) can be found at https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/41075.

Thank you.