ACPI and sound problem

Hello,
I have problem with my Lenovo ThinkCentre M81 and M-audio Delta1010LT sound card.
This card plays sound with clicks (sometimes one click per few seconds, sometimes a few clicks per one second) and sound is slightly distorted and noisy.
I use "aplay" to play/test this. No matter what Linux distribution is running (Slackware/Tango Studio/Slax/Ubuntu ...etc/64bit or 32bit).
Formerly I thought that is coused by ALSA bug but in native OSS drivers (original by 4Front Tech.) this problem exists also. However I've ascertained that
when I append boot kernel parameter - "acpi=off" - this problem doesn't exist and Delta 1010LT works OK but side effects are generate: eg. maximize/minimalize KDE
windows takes a long time and is dropped, whole Linux system slows up and is less stable!
My computer has Intel Q65 chipset and Intel G620 proccessor. I have upgraded the letest BIOS from Lenovo.
Running Windows 7 on my computer Delta 1010LT works perfectly.
Has someone any idea to resolve this problem?
Welcome help.

Krzysztof