Eee PC 1015PX, no sound from internal speakers (snd-hda-intel/ALC269VB)

Hello,

when I installed Debian Jessie (testing/now 8) about a year ago I had problems getting sound from the speakers whereas
the headphones would work fine. I have Gnome installed which makes use of PulseAudio.

I figured out that I could simply select "Line Out" instead of "Speakers" in Gnome Settings (gnome-control-center) to
make it work.

Recently I've installed Arch Linux (kernel 4.0.4) but "Line Out" would not be present in Gnome Settings just
"Speakers" which would not work.

"pacmd list-sinks" would show following:

        (...)

        ports:
                analog-output-speaker: Speakers (priority 10000, latency offset 0 usec, available: unknown)
                        properties:
                                device.icon_name = "audio-speakers"
                analog-output-headphones: Headphones (priority 9000, latency offset 0 usec, available: no)
                        properties:
                                device.icon_name = "audio-headphones"
        actie port: <analog-output-speaker>

Strangely when booting back to Debian (kernel 3.16-2) I now get the same behavior (I might have updated the kernel in
the meantime and did not notice that sound was broken). I've also tested Ubuntu 15.04 LiveCD (kernel 3.19.0) with the
same result.

Using the hdajackretask from alsa-tools I was able to map "Line out (Front)" to "Internal speaker". I also disabled
"Jack detection" so the port would show up in Gnome Settings.

"pacmd list-sinks" now shows:

        (...)

        ports:
                analog-output-lineout: Line Out (priority 9900, latency offset 0 usec, available: unknown)
                        properties:

                analog-output-headphones: Headphones (priority 9000, latency offset 0 usec, available: no)
                        properties:
                                device.icon_name = "audio-headphones"
        active port: <analog-output-lineout>

It seems to me that the snd-hda-intel module is unable to detect the internal speakers correctly on Eee PC 1015PX
(Realtek ALC269VB codec). For now I can live with the workaround, but think this should be
fixed.

Although it appears really strange to me that I seem to be the only one on the internet with this problem.

I've also looked at snd-hda-intel's model parameter but could not find anything suitable in HD-Audio-Models.txt.
Is this a case to add a new model or can this be fixed differently?

Any response is highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Ezra.