Having trouble getting headphone output on Alienware 15 ANW15-5350SLV with CA0132 HD Audio

Tried multiple models (no-jd, generic, auto, lenovo-something, mbp3 and several dell- ones) to no avail.
Laptop's speakers work perfectly fine with any setup, but I never get any sound from headphone jack.
My alsa-info: http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=976fd65ca5b6483d884ebc3f9d35c106ee3e5c4f

Can anyone recommend something before I'll resort to posting  a bug?

Thanks!