Re: missing input volume controls in MAYA44 USB

nightmixes wrote:
> I bought a MAYA44 USB+ sound card to use in Linux and although is on
> the list of compatible devices at http://www.alsa-project.org, I can
> not make it work properly. Maybe something is missing because the site
> says "under development"

That entry was mistakenly copy from the MAYA44, which uses entirely
different hardware.

> The problem is that there's no volume control on the input lines, and
> default volume is too low.  [...]
> In Windows, the soundcard works fine and have input volume controls.

It is likely that these input/monitor controls require some vendor-
specific commands (which nobody knows about), but it would be unusual
that a device has both vendor-specific and USB class-compliant mixer
controls.

Please show the output of "lsusb -v" for this device.

Regards,
Clemens