No sound - Debian GNU/Linux 7 - Desktop

Hello,

I have a clean install of Debian 7 on a desktop computer and the sound
does not work. The ALSA information is located at:
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=d27f6317deb745141df4e7ee2ee4af49f149e350

In */etc/modprobe.d/alsa-base.conf* I tried with *options snd-hda-intel
model=generic* but I have not been successful.

I would appreciate any help to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance.

José Luis