Re: over the net sound stream

well, alsa supports getting sound from different programs (more than often I find myself listening to a network stream radio in vlc while playing a flash game in ff which I cannot mute... :-S horrible) so I can't see the diff on this matter, the server will dump the pkgs sent to him to the card depending on the config in ~/.asoundrc