Setup Alsa on Arch linux

Hi,

I'm trying to set up Alsa on my Arch linux system.

I'm following advices from Arch wiki:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Advanced_Linux_Sound_Architecture

My desctop environment is Window Maker.
I started X Window with startx command.

I have two sound cards on this machine:
the NVidia sound card and the USB webcam's sound card ( here is the
microphon that I want to use eg. for recording my desktop or some
window to make tutorials ).

What I did sofar are:

run asoundconf-gtk
and get the file:
~/.asoundrc.asoundconf

by asoundconf-gtk

----------------------------------
~/.asoundrc

pcm.!default {
    type plug
    slave.pcm {
        @func getenv
        vars [ ALSAPCM ]
        default "hw:NVidia"
    }
}

---------------------------------
/etc/asound.conf

pcm.!default {
    type plug
    slave.pcm {
        @func getenv
        vars [ ALSAPCM ]
        default "hw:NVidia"
    }
}

ctl.equal {
    type equal;
}

pcm.plugequal {
    type equal;
    # Modify the line below if you do not
    # want to use sound card 0.
    #slave.pcm "plughw:0,0";
    # by default we want to play from more sources at time:
    slave.pcm "plug:dmix";
}

# pcm.equal {
# If you do not want the equalizer to be your
# default soundcard comment the following
# line and uncomment the above line. (You can
# choose it as the output device by addressing
# it with specific apps,eg mpg123 -a equal 06.Back_In_Black.mp3)
pcm.!default {
    type plug;
    slave.pcm plugequal;
}

Uninstall any pulse package except:
libao
libpulse
lib32-libpulse

These can't be purged because of dependencies with other applications
( like xulrunner, etc. ).

When I start audacity, I get error message:
ALSA lib pcm.c:2239:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.rear
ALSA lib pcm.c:2239:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.center_lfe
ALSA lib pcm.c:2239:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.side
ALSA lib pcm_route.c:947:(find_matching_chmap) Found no matching channel map
ALSA lib pcm_route.c:947:(find_matching_chmap) Found no matching channel map
ALSA lib pulse.c:243:(pulse_connect) PulseAudio: Unable to connect:
Connection refused

ALSA lib pulse.c:243:(pulse_connect) PulseAudio: Unable to connect:
Connection refused

Failed to load plugin "/usr/lib/ladspa/caps.so":
/usr/lib/ladspa/caps.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

Whe I run Qt-recordmydesktop I can't record my voice.

What must I do to solve these problems?
Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards from Pal