second kernel panic involving snd_aloop on Debian Wheezy

For the second time in a little over 90 days, my main system has
had a kernel panic in which snd_aloop is implicated.  The system
is using this kernel (latest stable for Wheezy):

    Linux one 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.63-2+deb7u1 x86_64 GNU/Linux

    ii  linux-image-3.2.0-4-amd64             3.2.63-2+deb7u1                    amd64        Linux 3.2 for 64-bit PCs

This time, one user was on a VNC X session using the ALSA
loopback soundcard and JACK to send sound to the thin/zero client
machine.  When I logged in to the console and started X on it,
the other user's sound playback in progress changed to sound like
a motorboat.  I saw that the alsa_in process's output file was
growing rapidly.  This time, I did not delete the file but killed
the alsa_in process using the default signal.  Immediately, the
console showed the kernel panic dump I captured with enough
pixels to easily read the text.  The snd_aloop module name is
visible in the middle of the image.

After two kernel panics in a little over 90 days, this one
causing /home's mdadm RAID to be resync'ed, I'm going to need to
abandon use of snd_aloop and JACK.

Has anyone else seen this type of thing?  If so, is there a any
less drastic measures to prevent the kernel panics?

Thanks,

Robert