Real-time midi transform application?

[ My appologies if you see this twice; first time went into moderation
because I sent it from a different email address than the one I used
to subscribe to the list. ]

I intend to create a program like I'm about to describe, which will
probably get me to the developers list eventually, but thought I'd ask
here first about what might already exist.

I have three MIDI devices: a sound module, a keyboard, and a control
surface.

I need a program that takes midi input from the keyboard and control
surface, makes some transformations to the MIDI messages, merges the
two streams together, and sends it on to the sound module.

The devices in question: Roland Integra-7 rack module, Ensoniq VFX as
keyboard, and Korg NanoKontrol as the control surface.

The sort of transforms I need to make include things like converting
some CC messages from the knobs on the NanoControl to sys-ex messages
that change drawbar settings for organ sounds in the Integra, and
converting the CC messages sent by the patch select buttons on the VFX
to other CC messages the Integra expects for push buttons.  If I were
to take this to extremes, incorporating an arpeggiator would not be
out of the question.

(You may be as bewildered as I am that a B3 emulation in a MIDI module
wouldn't expose the drawbar settings as continuous controllers
considering all the keyboard controllers with sliders out there.  But
I can't change that.)

Eventually I want this to run on a Raspberry Pi, standalone without a
monitor, so I can haul it around without a "full" computer.  So I
suspect that means I'll be writing my own command-line software for
this.  But if there's anything close to this already out there, please
let me know.

Thanks!

--> Steve

--