Re: Trying to make Boss ME-80 work on alsa.

Daniel,

Thanks very much for your advice. I still do not feel very comfortable
with upgrading my Kernel to a version not yet supported (or offered)
by the distro, so I upgraded it to 3.11. Now it is detecting it
automatically, but no sound comes out and stll I have the same error
message on the dmesg which nobody seems to know...
miguel@miguel-pc:~/Música$ dmesg | grep snd
[   22.327248] snd-usb-audio: probe of 3-1:1.0 failed with error -5
[   22.331323] usbcore: registered new interface driver snd-usb-audio

Do you have any idea of what is happening?

Thanks,

Miguel Degrossoli.

--
Miguel Fernando Degrossoli
MFD Pro - Consultoria em Redes e Servidores