Alsa on debian weezy

Hi,

I installed debian weezy 7.4.

I purged Pulseaudio, and I installed all alsa packages from debian repository.

Ok, alsa works, I can play files, and I can record from terminal.

On gnome desktop, insead, gnome-sound-recorder has a strange behavior:

If I run it as normal user, it doesn’t find any capture device.

If I run it from terminal, as a superuser, it can see my capture devices, but, when I click record, it doesn’t work… There are no errors visible, but files are empty…

I searched for alsaconf, or asound.conf, or .soundrc. I can’t find them. I found only alsa.conf in /usr/share/alsa.

What can I do for sound recording on gnome desktop?

Also, I seen alva version il 1.0.25.2, but, on www.alsa-project.org there is 1.0.27.2.

I need probably to compile it from sources.

There is some documentation for building it in correct order? And building dependencies?

Thanks in advance,

Germano Carella