Laney IRT-Studio compatibility

Hi.

I'm interested in the Laney IRT-Studio and I can't find any information
about its linux compatibility.

Product page:
http://www.laney.co.uk/products/product_details/156

Manual:
http://www.laney.co.uk/uploads/be5d7e69a1be34fca1380d941a689574.pdf

-----------------

The IRT-Studio has been designed to bring the versatility and power of
the IRONHEART family into the studio, capturing the essence of its
bigger brothers, but in a 2U rack-mountable sturdy steel cabinet.
Emulated speaker outputs and a low power input socket allow you to push
the 15W output stage to its limits at a more controllable volume level.
A USB2.0 socket enables connection to most recording software and
re-amping if required. A dummy load is connected if a loudspeaker is not
present, allowing you to record silently if required.

Record out via USB
To run into iPad or iPad mini connect via a Camera USB adaptor, PC/MAC
connects via standard A-B USB cable, for use with the likes of Garage
Band ®, Audacity ®, MixPad Audio Mixer ®, Pro Tools and similar. It
should be noted that the audio output of an iPad or iPad mini is
disengaged and returned via the USB. This can be picked up via a rear
panel monitor switch on the amplifier headphones in stereo, or if
required, routed into a PA system/powered cabinets.

So it is USB 2.0. This means a specific driver is necessary, right ? So
if I can't find any information, does this mean that there is no chance
it works ? Or can it fallback on a default generic driver ?

Does anybody have any experience with it ?

Thank you in advance for any feedback.

--
Jérôme