Re: M-Audio keystudio usb midi keyboard works on Ubuntu Studio 12.04, not on 13.10, now what ?

On 11/03/2013 11:05 AM, Jyrki Saarela wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Daniel Mack <zonque@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> If it's not listen in lsusb, it's not an ALSA problem. Are you
>> completely sure about that? Can you double-check with another machine maybe?
>>
>> Are there any dmesg messages added when the device is plugged in?
>

> Well, it works with this machine with ubuntu 12.04 :)

Ok, then we have a good test setup to investigate on.

Please provide the output of 'lsusb -v' as well as a full dmesg output
of that machine then, with the keyboard connected of course, for both
Ubuntu versions.

Also, what kernel does 12.04 (and 13.10, respectively) ship with again?
Check with 'uname -a'.

Thanks,
Daniel