ALC668: no sound through speakers (except once, don't know what I did)

Hello!
I bought a new laptop, Asus n550jv.

For some reason, I don't have sound through the speakers. Except once,
in which I don't know what happened for the sound to start to work.

I've uploaded ALSA script information to
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=f0529130fd9a0539dfbe370ca4704c584c6545d3
.

I've tried snd_hda_intel model=generic and model=asus-mode4 .
speakers_test -c6 -twav doesn't output any sound through the speakers
(except the one time they worked).

The kernel hasn't changed.

Does anyone know what can I try to get it to work?

Thanks in Advance,
--
Pedro