Everything is ok but no sound on a ASUS W5A (ALC880)

Hello,

I have no sound with new kernels.
3.2 works fine, 3.10 and newer don't work. I haven't used the ones
between.

Everything seems ok, but there's no sound.
I'm going crazy...

cat /proc/asound/card*/codec* | grep Codec shows :
Codec: Realtek ALC880
Codec: Conexant ID 2bfa

My laptop is a ASUS W5A.

With a modprobe snd-hda-intel model=3stack-digout, I have all controls
in alsamixer. When I try to play music all is ok, but there's no sound.

Can somebody help me?

I have uploaded the result of an alsa-info.sh to
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=c49719c6f63d3cfd5387cf5aead82187633b001b

Thanks in advance

Regards