Configuring IDT 92HD75

Hi, I’m trying to configure this device in Linux.

I’ve used HDAAnalyzer, and that works, and I need to make the changes permanent, but the export function seems to crash, so I’ve been looking into other methods of configuration.

Hda-verb is able to read the configuration, but the datasheet does not list any ‘set’ verbs.

Is there a verb trick that I’m missing?

Thanks,

Andy.

Andrew Burnett
Test Development Engineer – Eurotech United Kingdom

direct:    +44 (0)1223 403461
email:   andy.burnett@xxxxxxxxxxxx

EUROTECH

Imagine. Build. Succeed.

UK – 2 Clifton Court | Cambridge CB1 7BN | Tel. +44 (0)1223 411200 | Fax +44 (0)1223 410457 |
www.eurotech.com

This e-mail, and any file attached to it, is meant only for the intended recipient of the transmission and may be a communication privileged by law.

If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original from your system. Any other use of this e-mail by you is strictly forbidden.

Email to and from Eurotech Ltd is automatically monitored for operational and lawful business reasons.

Eurotech Ltd is a member of Eurotech SpA  -  Registered in England 1608562  -  VAT No. GB 314961067

Registered Office: 3 Clifton Court, Cambridge, CB1 7BN, United Kingdom – Tel: +44 (0)1223 411200